Palermo Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale are located on the corners of Beech and Front Streets in Little Italy. Palermo is a mid-rise complex of wood and stucco construction and was completed by Barone Galasso & Associates, INC. in 2004. Monthly HOAs at Palermo are moderate relative to other downtown properties. Buyers interested Palermo will have a choice between Street Facing and Courtyard Facing Units. Investment opportunities and selling features include: the mid-rise being moderately priced which is good for first-time homebuyers trying to buy more square footage and in the two-bedroom price point, the ground floor of the complex features work-live lofts, the top floor units feature high ceiling and most have great views of downtown, and the community has a nice fitness center, community recreation area, and pool while maintaining moderate HOAs.
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Palermo
No property for this location currently listed. Please try our advance search for other properties in near-by locations.
Explore the Opportunities for Palermo Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Palermo Quick Facts
- Floorplans: Lofts, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom
- unit Square Footages range from 555 to 1568 square feet
- Monthly HOA Dues: $247-$365 per month
- Two Courtyards: the Piazza Giardino, with a water feature and extensive tropical landscaping
- Sun deck
- Lush landscaping
- Three levels of gated underground parking